For most men, dating women is not that easy especially if you’re not into that thing. One time or another, you’ll meet someone who you’ll invite for a date, only to find out you don’t know what to do in the end. A date can be a good start to get to know each other. Here are the rules you should follow to win the heart of your perfect match and have an amazing date:
- Always be on time on dates.
- Wear something appropriate and comfortable clothes during dates.
- Make sure that you’re both enjoying each other’s company. Getting too serious will just make each other bored.
- Say nice things on the way she looks, even the things she wear.
- Make her feel that you’re interested in her, that you want to get to know her. Talk about interesting things.
- If you’re not interested to date her again, let her know in a nice way.
- Invite someone you like or attracted to on a date. No need to ask for your friends’ approval.
- Be optimistic if your previous dates don’t end well.
- Always make plans when dating and choose interesting places you would like to bring your date.
- Consult your friends who are also dating. They can help you when it comes to dating and romance matters.
- Don’t call your date many times, just wait for her reply. She might get irritated and turned off her phone on you.
- Don’t date women who are not interested in you. It’s just a waste of time and you’ll just be dumped in the end.
- Don’t be late on a date no matter what happen. Being late is a huge turn off for women.
- Don’t talk and act with pretensions. Dating is not about lying.
- Don’t talk too much about yourself. Women love mysteries.
- Don’t think about anyone else while having your date. You should concentrate solely with the person you are with.
- Don’t ever treat your date insolently. Manners are important with women.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol while on a date.
- Don’t forget to ensure your safety when dating. Let someone know where you are going to be safe.
- Don’t engage with sex on a first date or you might ruin everything.
- If you’re single, don’t date a married person.